Kent School is located in historic Chestertown on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and serves children from Preschool through Grade 8. Kent School offers rolling admission. We strive to make the application process as streamlined as possible. Families of applicants to each division must complete the following before an admission decision can be made:
- Schedule a campus tour.
- Meet with Assistant Head of School for Advancement
- Schedule a full day class visit and evaluation for prosepective students for grades 2-8
- Schedule a half day visit and evaluation for prospective students Kindergarten and grade 1
- Schedule a 90 minute class visit and readiness evaluation for prospective Little School students (ages 3-5)
- Submit record request from current school
- Admission decisions will be made within two weeks of an applicant's completed file.